Reschedule and Assessment
Students who have multiple assessments (three or more) on a given day may work with their teachers to reschedule one. This opportunity is intended to help students better manage their schedule and support their social and emotional health and well-being.
Students who want to request the rescheduling of an assessment need to fill out and sign the form that is linked below, and have their teacher and a parent/guardian sign it as well. The form must then be submitted to the dean's office for final approval.
Computer Use and Internet Consent
Click the link below to access the district's computer use and internet consent form. This form must be signed by the student and their parent/guardian.
Computer Use & Internet Consent Waiver
Click the image below to access your district-issued student email account.
Click the image below to access the login page for Canvas.
- Behavioral Concerns - Dean's or Guidance Office
- Bus or Parking Questions - Dean's Office
- Bus Pass (temporary) - Dean's Office
- Class Schedule Lost - Counseling Office
- Homework for Extended Absence - Counselor
- Late Arrival/Early Dismissal - Dean's Office
- Locker Jammed - Buildings and Grounds
- Lost and Found - Bookstore
- Lost Identification Card - Bookstore
- Lost Locker Combination - Dean's Office
- Medical Hall Pass - Health Services
- Message Board - Main Office
- PE Medical Exemption - Health Services
- Poster Approvals - Activities Director
- Student Pick Up - Dean's Office
- Transcripts - Registrar
- Work Permits - Registrar