Skip To Main Content

Transcript Request


If you are a current Hinsdale Central student completing a college application, please stop by the Counseling Office to pick up a paper transcript request form. All transcript request forms must be submitted in person to your counselor. Please allow up to 2 working weeks (10 school days) for application materials to be sent. Be aware of priority deadline dates, and plan ahead. Know the difference between Early Decision (binding), Early Action and Rolling Admissions. Inform your counselor when admission decisions are received (accepted, denied, wait listed or deferred). Contact your Counselor with any questions! If you are a current student and need a transcript for any other reason, please see our Registrar in the Counseling Office.



Transcripts for former Hinsdale Central students are processed through Parchment. Parchment may charge a fee per transcript, which must be paid via a credit/debit card at the time of the request. To request a transcript, go to You will initially need to establish a secure personal account using a valid email address. If you have trouble establishing or entering a Parchment account, use their Contact Us link for assistance. Hinsdale Central is not able to assist you in navigating the Parchment website. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not remember your HS ID number, you may type in any 6 digits. A registration code is not required.

Requests are usually processed within five business days.