Dates to Know
April 28, 2023: Distribution of Graduation Materials:
- Announcements - during all lunch periods, in the student commons
- Cap & Gown Distribution - during all lunch periods, in the student commons
- Tickets for an indoor commencement program, if inclement weather, will be distributed with the cap & gown.
- Rings will be sent directly to the homes of those that ordered one.
April 29, 2023: Prom at Union Station
May 30 and 31: Senior Attendance Days
- Attendance expected for all grade 12 students through May 31
- Please settle all financial obligations prior to the end of the school day on Wednesday, May 31. This includes Athletic and/or Activity fees and the return of textbooks received from the Educational Fee Waiver program if applicable. Please bring Educational Fee Waiver program textbooks to the Main Office.
- Lockers must be cleaned out by the end of day on Wednesday, May 31. Seniors will not be allowed into the school building to clean out their lockers after May 31.
June 1, 2023:
- Senior Scholarship Program in the Auditorium, 8:30 AM- 10:00 AM
- Graduation Rehearsal is in the main gymnasium at 10:30 AM. Attendance is MANDATORY if you are participating in the commencement ceremony. Seniors must leave campus after rehearsal as school will still be in session for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors.
- Senior Picnic will take place on Grant Street Fields hosted by senior parents immediately following graduation practice.
- Commencement Ceremony
- Dickinson Field at 7:00 PM, no tickets required, gates open at 5:00 PM
- If there is inclement weather, the commencement program will be held in the gymnasium. Students are given 4 tickets when they pick up their graduation materials. There are no extra tickets available for the commencement program if the event is held inside. If families have more than 4 attendees, the auditorium will be open where we will live stream the ceremony onto a big screen. Anyone is welcome to come and sit in comfortable auditorium seats, no tickets required. This is a great option for anyone who would find sitting on gym bleachers uncomfortable.
Cap and Gown Information
Seniors, please go to jostens.com to enter your Cap and Gown information and to order any additional items you would like. There is no fee for the Cap and Gown through Jostens, the fee is covered through your $50.00 school graduation fee.
- Go to jostens.com and enter your school name
- Click on the GRADUATION tab
- Packages show up first, scroll down and hit SHOP NOW to see everything and look for the Cap and Gown Unit under the Cap and Gown Information. It shows $0.00.
- Click on Cap, Gown, Stole &; Tassel Unit to enter Height, Weight, Gender information.
- Choose Gifts For Grad if you like or choose No Thanks.
- Choose Review and Order – ADD TO CART – Enter Student Name – CHECKOUT
Please call Julie Van Ness, at 630-570-8214, with any questions