B.S. Education -- Illinois State University
M.A. Education, emphasis Technology -- National Louis University
Administrative Certification -- Loyola University
RESPONSIBLITIY: Assists the Principal in achieving high academic success for over 2,700 students by supervising facilities, technology, testing, and support staff. Provides leadership in all aspects of school building operations and facility management including: facility scheduling and maintenance; supervision of all support staff; facility needs assessment; district technology; and master calendar building assignments.
MAJOR FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
1. Oversee, hire, and evaluate certified staff.
2. Oversee staff, schedule, and procedures for Auditorium.
3. Oversee staff, schedule, and procedures for Bookstore.
4. Oversee staff, schedule, and procedures for Building and Grounds.
5. Oversee and coordinate Daily Bell Schedules.
6. Oversee and coordinate Facility / Building Needs Assessment.
7. Oversee and coordinate Faculty Handbook.
8. Plan and oversee graduation program.
9. Oversee and coordinate facility management.
10. Oversee and administer Building Assignments Master Calendar.
11. Oversee completion and submittal of State Reports.
12. Oversee and administer Character Counts! Program.
13. Provide leadership for Freshman Program / First Day of School.
14. Hire, oversee, and evaluate support staff.
15. Oversee, monitor, and implement technology.
16. Act as Test Coordinator for High School.
17. Plan, implement, and monitor budget.